schoodic vacation rental
Relax & Enjoy
Our comfortable and cozy cottage is close to Acadia National Park at Schoodic Peninsula on the mainland next to some classic Downeast fishing villages. This is a quiet part of coastal Maine away from the hustle and bustle but close enough so you can eaily drive there if you choose. Biking and kayaking are perfect recreational activities as well as walking, jogging, exploring the rocky shores at Schoodic Point, or simply enjoying a good book.
- Next to lighthouse & Acadia
- Sundeck with BBQ facing ocean
- Natural cedar wood throughout
- Large fireplace, television
- Microwave, gas stove, fridge
- Sleeps 5, linens provided, 1 bathroom
- Queen bed, single, double sofa sleeper
- Pets friendly, $50 deposit required
Rates & Info
- Rate is $700 per week
- Preference is for 3-day minimum stay
- Available May 15 - November 1
- A $325 deposit is required.
- Additional $50 security deposit for pets.
- Check in 3:00 PM; Check out 10:00 AM
- Queen & single beds, double sofa sleeper
- Pets allowed with $50 deposit
- Private driveway
The property is in the village of Prospect Harbor, part of the municipality of Gouldsboro. To get here from Ellsworth, follow U.S. Coastal Route One East until you reach Route 195, the Pond Road, on the right. Follow this all the way to Prospect Harbor. The stop sign is Main Street, Route 186. Take a left and go about 0.15 miles (about 800 feet) then take a sharp right on the Corea Rd. (Route 195). About 0.13 miles on the right is the property set back from the road.
GPS: 44.409341, -68.023543